Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor: Conor McGregor Is 'Muhammad Ali Of UFC, Isn't Celebrated Much In Ireland'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor: Conor McGregor Is 'Muhammad Ali Of UFC, Isn't Celebrated Much In Ireland'

Katie Taylor is going to great lengths to compare fellow countryman Conor McGregor to "The Greatest." In a recent interview with "The MMA Hour," the Olympic gold medalist and undisputed lightweight champion Taylor (20-0, 6 KOs) said McGregor deserves more credit for his accolades than he's received.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! This woman is out of control..and pumpkins are elephants
    mgame mgame Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

She's punch drunk - someone save her!

Comment

Hes 1-3 in the last 5 years, 1-4 if you count the boxing match. Add to that his embarrassing behaviour outside of the ring/cage and of course Ireland isnt going to celebrate him, at this stage they're rather not be associated with him i'd think.

Comment

The guy is a clown and I'd rather drink my own piss than "proper 12" whiskey.
          kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

Taylor is probably only saying this because McGregor is putting the root to her on a semi regular basis
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

McGregor is a selfish turd, who has never avenged his losses. Ali was a great person, and almost always avenged his losses.
              Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

After the Floyd payday, he should have had one more farewell fight in the Octagon before riding off into sunset. He is just embarassing himself the longer he stays in the sport.

He can’t perform anymore cuz he made too much money.
                P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Ali takes a stand which ultimately helps change US foreign and domestic policy (evaluate and reassess US participation in the Vietnam War and ending military conscription) and becomes world renown for this. McGregor act like a lunatic and becomes world renown for this. Katie, if you want to offend fewer people, please stick to boxing and keep your mouth shut.

Comment

All I ever see in the news is him getting beat. He gets beat on the ring and the octogen every time he makes the news. He's not even capable of winning - he has long since been passe.

Comment

Working...
                    X