Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor Open To Boxing Match Versus Cris Cyborg, Holly Holm As Serrano Fight Gains Steam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor Open To Boxing Match Versus Cris Cyborg, Holly Holm As Serrano Fight Gains Steam

One of the most desired fights in female boxing in 2022 would be a potential pitting between Katie Taylor and Amanda Serrano. The undisputed lightweight champion Taylor (20-0, 6 KOs), from Ireland, and featherweight queen Serrano (42-1-1, 30 KOs), a Puerto Rican based in Brooklyn, have both been gaining serious steam toward a showdown in recent weeks.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why not Amanda Nunes? She is a killer and can actually box her a s s off

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
      Amanda Nunes just quit in a fight she was expected to dominate. She has decent striking but she's not one of the best female strikers if she can't use her kicks. Amanda has a weak nose also after a couple of jabs she won't be able to breathe and she will gas. Holm actually was a world champion boxer so it would sell well after her UFC contract is up and Cyborg has a bigger name than Nunes so it would also sell. Nunes is locked into a slave contract with the UFC something a lot of people forget here when mentioning these fights than can't even happen.

If Julianna Pena can out strike and overwhelm Nunes I have no doubt as much as I dislike Taylors style as of late that she still has the pedigree to completely outclass Amanda.
      KingQuay KingQuay likes this.

Comment

That MMA-Boxing train is slowly derailing.... Hopefully it will hit a wall and we will all gladly forget about it ...
        Last edited by Superbee; 12-27-2021, 08:15 PM.
        KingQuay KingQuay likes this.

Comment

taylor need to re-think a fight with Holm. Holm is still very much a good boxer and never fully learned everything about takedown defense. Holm, even at 40, still has enough to beat most of the lightweights in women's ****ty division. And I'm not being biased, it's the truth

Comment

MMA Hour.... These guys just can't stay in their lane. They keep injecting themselves into boxing.

Comment

She just got her head beat in

Comment

It would be telling if Holm came back to boxing to fight Taylor after she ducked prime Cecilia Braekhus so hard.

The first time the WBC ordered Holm to fight Braekhus, she dropped her title.

The second time the WBC ordered her to fight Braekhus, she retired from the sport of boxing despite Cecilia's camp offering Holm her biggest payday of her career and offering to take the fight in the US.

Braekhus > Holm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Taylor

Comment

Because she just got her ass handed to her in a bout that was basically a boxing match. I'd rather see Pena against Serrano or Taylor. Why should the loser get the glory ? I think Pena does well against Taylor, loses against Serrano.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                    taylor need to re-think a fight with Holm. Holm is still very much a good boxer and never fully learned everything about takedown defense. Holm, even at 40, still has enough to beat most of the lightweights in women's ****ty division. And I'm not being biased, it's the truth
                    Taylor and Serrano are prime , very very good boxers/ fighters. Holm wouldn't stand a chance against either. Holm's best days are way way behind her. Especially boxing days.

Comment

Working...
                    X