Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul-Woodley II: Showtime To Air Exclusive Rebroadcast December 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul-Woodley II: Showtime To Air Exclusive Rebroadcast December 28

TAMPA - The final live Showtime boxing event of 2021 will come with an encore presentation. The premium cable outlet will offer an exclusive rebroadcast of the December 18 Showtime Pay-Per-View event that aired live from AMALIE Arena in Tampa, network officials confirmed to BoxingScene.com. The first replay will air Tuesday, December 28 at 10:00 p.m. ET and will include the main event which saw content creator-turned-boxing cruiserweight Jake Paul (5-0, 4KOs) deliver a Knockout of the Year contender with sixth-round knockout of former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley (0-2 as a boxer; both losses to Paul).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who would rewatch this garbage fight when all you need is a 5-second highlight clip to sum it all up...
    ELPacman ELPacman likes this.

Comment

Rebroadcast? Does this require a cable box? We still in the 90s Showtime? Have y’all heard of google?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        Who would rewatch this garbage fight when all you need is a 5-second highlight clip to sum it all up...
        lol, beat me to it. I literally turned this fight off midway through rd5. If only I knew a KOTY worthy KO was coming in the next rd, I would of stayed tuned in. Though it was a STruGGGGGLE to watch it. One of the worst hit and hold snoozefests of the year until the KO. In fact, you're not gaining any fans by showing this fight again. Just divert people to the Youtube KO that has been watched 10 million times. It gets right to the point with no filler.

Comment

Do we really have to rewatch it? This fight was so boring up until the KO.

Comment

Working...
          X