Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Kelly, Heavyweight Boxer, Killed During Possible Road Rage Incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Kelly, Heavyweight Boxer, Killed During Possible Road Rage Incident

According to multiple reports, heavyweight fighter Danny Kelly, 30-years-old, was killed in front of his girlfriend and three kids in a possible road rage shooting on Christmas Eve.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Heartbreaking. Murdered right in front of his girlfriend and three children on Christmas Eve. Utterly senseless.

Comment

The human race is more and more disgusting as time goes by.

Comment

Deescalation is the only way out of road rage. Do not engage others whether you're at fault or not of the initial action that sparked the aggression. Take the next exit and/or turn into a gas station or mini mart where cameras will deter possible criminality. Drive safe and never try to be the hero. Just call the cops and let them take the bullet because it's their job to handle trigger happy idiots who can't control their emotions. RIP Kelly
        BHop5150 BHop5150 icee icee like this.

Comment

Cowards are too quick to pull a gun these days. I feel for his family who had to witness this tragedy. Hope the person responsible is found and justice is served.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            Cowards are too quick to pull a gun these days. I feel for his family who had to witness this tragedy. Hope the person responsible is found and justice is served.
            Said perfectly! On Christmas Eve at that. Poor family! Damn

Comment

Imagine seeing your father shot to death on Christmas Eve, in your own vehicle, while driving to your relatives, to celebrate a particularly joyous occasion (especially joyous for kids). Imagine the loud bangs of repeated gunshots as your father slumps over in his seat, your step-mother, you and your siblings screaming. Imagine that fcking s h i t happening when you're a child! The terror is way beyond the few things I mentioned. These kids and the girlfriend will suffer the consequences of this. I feel sadness for the guy who was murdered, his girlfriend and those poor kids. The sadness for them is rivalled with the extreme anger I feel for the perpetrator! If this world was a just world, then this shooter would suffer a long painful death that began as soon as he fired the first round from that gun. F U C K anyone who kills another person!

Comment

Gutless gunman. I remembered the name straight away, just went and checked out his Boxrec as well. I only remember him from a Tony Thompson interview from 2013, during his David Price fights. I have found this quote from the time from Tony Thompson incase anyone is interested. "We have a guy Danny Kelly in our gym who I think will be heavyweight champ even though nobody knows about him yet. I think he’s the second coming of Mike Tyson, and I can’t wait until he’s up there and ready to challenge some of those top guys. I love the state of the American heavyweights."

Comment

Merry Christmas and good will towards men, society has sadly forgotten the message.

Comment

I'd have no problem with the suspect being stoned to death there's just some **** you don't do. Road rage is crazy man these people are willing to throw their lives away for a simple traffic violation the world is going downhill and nothing can be done to change it at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X