Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: JoJo Diaz: I Want To - Until The End Of My Career - Continue To Face The Best Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: JoJo Diaz: I Want To - Until The End Of My Career - Continue To Face The Best Fighters

Joseph 'JoJo' Diaz proved that there is such a thing as a good loss. It came earlier this month for the former IBF junior lightweight titlist, who was valiant in defeat in a twelve-round, unanimous decision in favor of Devin Haney (27-0, 15KOs). Both fighters had their moments, only for Diaz (32-2-1, 15KOs) to come up just short in the end of their WBC lightweight title fight at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shut up JoJo..

how about letting your hands go for once

Comment

Let's see you against guys like Commey, Nakatani, Pedraza then.
      See if they'll do better or worse job than what Haney did to you.

You can start with Beltran, who's the brightest highlight in Commey's career.

Comment

Fan of jojo but he looked real gun shy against Haney. It was a good fight though

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          Let's see you against guys like Commey, Nakatani, Pedraza then.
          See if they'll do better or worse job than what Haney did to you.

You can start with Beltran, who's the brightest highlight in Commey's career.
          Those are all good, entertaining fights for Diaz. Those guys will trade and you don't have to wrestle and slam them on the canvas for excessive holding. I think Pedraza is fighting Ramirez next, so...

-Brett

Comment

Jojo always putting on great fights. Looking forward to more fights from this man.

Comment

I would not mind seeing Diaz vs Cruz fight each other. I think that both styles would make for a good fight

Comment

Good for him for getting over his losses and accepting more possible defeat rather than ducking good fighters and beating up tomato cans to preserve their record like so many American and British fighters do (not saying other countries don't have duckers as well).

Unfortunately JoJo doesn't the speed to keep up with the dancers or the power to trade with the destroyers. He will take more losses and become a journeyman gatekeeper.

Hopefully he makes enough money and gets out before his brain is beaten into mush.
                Tithefox Tithefox likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                  Shut up JoJo..

how about letting your hands go for once
                  For a Ryan Garcia ball gagger, you sure are critical of a fighter that is willing to fight tough competition.
                  Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Jojo will be champion again

Comment

Working...
                    X