Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul To Critics: You Guys Motivate Me, I Shut Y'all The F--- Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul To Critics: You Guys Motivate Me, I Shut Y'all The F--- Up!

It's clear that Jake Paul will never be without his critics, whether in boxing or any of his other business ventures. The 24-year-old entertainment superstar does his best to tune out such noise while focusing on his own goals. That mindset allowed him to overcome physical adversity to deliver his best boxing moment to date, a highlight reel sixth-round knockout of Tyron Woodley in their rematch last Saturday from AMALIE Arena in Tampa.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Paul needs to stop crying and fight a real boxer so he can lose. Chavez jr is seasoned and will stop Jake Paul if they ever fight

Comment

We'll keep saying it, you are picking small, washed up wrestlers for boxing matches. Only a moron thought Woodley had a shot. He isn't gonna box a boxer his own size because it's over when he does.

Comment

Fight fury. Reschedule date. He comes from a family of bare nuckle fighters

Comment

Fans were booing, commentators were ripping the fight...it was a complete stinker until he finally landed something and he did it against a 39 year old retired mma fighter that had 2 weeks to train....
          wow Jake so impressive!
          charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Jake Paul is a joke worst ever to put on a boxing gloves and try playing boxing cherry picking NON BOXERS fighters to pleased his egomaniac self and make his followers believe he’s a pro boxer
            he should go to WWE And start playing wrestling

Comment

The ONLY thing Paul has proven is that he KNOWS how to make ALOT of money.

Comment

Critics and pro envy Paul that’s no doubt. They can’t make money like him and it’s sad.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Fight fury. Reschedule date. He comes from a family of bare nuckle fighters
                  That would shut people up, no doubt.

Comment

A young youtuber vs old non boxers

Fools with cash to waste will waste it on this shlt.

Comment

Working...
                    X