Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yoelvis Gomez Tears Apart Clay Collard, Stops Him In First Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yoelvis Gomez Tears Apart Clay Collard, Stops Him In First Round

NEWARK - Yoelvis Gomez demonstrated Saturday night exactly why he is a prospect well worth watching in 2022. The Cuban southpaw tore through upset-minded Clay Collard on his way to a first-round technical knockout in a middleweight fight FOX aired from Prudential Center. Gomez dropped Collard once and continued to beat him up until referee Earl Brown halted the action 2:11 into the opening round, with Collard still on his feet.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Brutal and impressive stoppage of clay collard
    Last edited by Oldskoolg; 12-25-2021, 09:57 PM.

Comment

who in dee hell is this guy?? He's a MW?? Ok I'll be looking out for him

Comment

Clay collard stringed together a few upsets but was nothing special to begin with.

Comment

I have been posting about this kid for months. Son of one of the greatest puncher Cuba has seen. Jose Gomez. He defected with Jailer Lopez, Ariel Perez and Pero, all young kids from the Cuban national team. Just like Morell Jr.
          pesticid pesticid likes this.

Comment

Explosive U.S. debut for Yoelvis Gomez! Very Heavy Handed with a lot of potential

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Explosive U.S. debut for Yoelvis Gomez! Very Heavy Handed with a lot of potential
              We need Ariel and Pero, or was Fransua? The one that came with Yoelvis and Ariel.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post

We need Ariel and Pero, or was Fransua? The one that came with Yoelvis and Ariel.
                Yeah Pero will likely make his U.S. Debut very soon also, still in Argentina I think but will eventually join Salas in Vegas with the Rest. Ariel Perez I know makes his U.S. Debut January 28th on a smaller Non-Televised Card in Florida. Geovany Bruzon I think is the other one you're talking about the other Heavyweight that Defected, last I heard he was in Guatemala but he might be with Salas in Vegas by now also
                garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Dude really impressed tonight future champ . At the very least will fight for a title

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Yeah Pero will likely make his U.S. Debut very soon also, still in Argentina I think but will eventually join Salas in Vegas with the Rest. Ariel Perez I know makes his U.S. Debut January 28th on a smaller Non-Televised Card in Florida. Geovany Bruzon I think is the other one you're talking about the other Heavyweight that Defected, last I heard he was in Guatemala but he might be with Salas in Vegas by now also
                    Bruzon, that's the one. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X