Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton: Aleem Don't Have Anything I Want; What Am I Gaining Out Of Fighting Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton: Aleem Don't Have Anything I Want; What Am I Gaining Out Of Fighting Him?

LAS VEGAS - There are two opponents that interest Stephen Fulton within the 122-pound division. The unbeaten WBC/WBO champion's preferred fight is a showdown with Murodjon Akhmadaliev, which, barring a draw or no-contest, would crown another fully unified champion. If Akhmadaliev (10-0, 7 KOs), a southpaw from Uzbekistan who owns the IBF and WBA "super" titles, doesn't agree to face him next, Fulton (20-0, 8 KOs) would battle Brandon Figueroa again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Aleem last outing didn't look so good but he is a good fighter. But Fulton is right, he gains nothing fighting him and at least wants to unify or rematch Figueroa.
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Fulton is right. MJ or a Figueroa rematch (assuming he can still make the weight) are the two best fights. If for some reason he can't get either one, then Danny Roman. Aleem isn't proven on this level yet.

Comment

Fighting Aleem will be a good business move. Figueroa will beat him in a rematch

Comment

This blackcel lost to Brandon.. he ain’t no champ

Comment

Figueroa deserves a rematch, however with the crooked judging of the PBC paid judges he wouldn't get a fair shake again. We know who Haymon and Showtime obviously favors in that fight. What sad mess Showtime has become, biased commentary, s**t PPVs, and the obviously bought judges. That is why they went into the Paul business might as well embrace being the circus we all know they have become.

Comment

MJ is the target, but if it can't happen, then Aleem should be next! Please don't choose Roman, because we don't want anymore Mexicans crying about Al Haymon using Mexicans as sacrificial lambs! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                MJ is the target, but if it can't happen, then Aleem should be next! Please don't choose Roman, because we don't want anymore Mexicans crying about Al Haymon using Mexicans as sacrificial lambs! Lol!
                Roman would beat Fulton worse than Figueroa did just like he beat MJ as the defending champ while injured and they took his belts.

​​​​​​Lol that post fight interview was the best you can tell a fighter knows they didn't truly win when they stutter and then say we can run it back not confident at all Fulton's face said it all. You hate Mexicans so of course your going to say Fulton won so it's whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  Roman would beat Fulton worse than Figueroa did just like he beat MJ as the defending champ while injured and they took his belts.

​​​​​​Lol that post fight interview was the best you can tell a fighter knows they didn't truly win when they stutter and then say we can run it back not confident at all Fulton's face said it all. You hate Mexicans so of course your going to say Fulton won so it's whatever.
                  I remember Figueroa saying "run it back," then saying "I'm moving up" in the next breath! He knows he lost!

mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                    Fighting Aleem will be a good business move. Figueroa will beat him in a rematch
                    How is that a good business move when Aleem is a high risk/low reward opponent and if Fulton were to lose, there wouldnt be any Figueroa rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X