Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeLomba On Mielnicki: I'm Going To Test This Kid, See What He's About

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeLomba On Mielnicki: I'm Going To Test This Kid, See What He's About

When asked to headline a nationally televised boxing event on Christmas day, Rhode Island's Nick DeLomba was hesitant at first, so he consulted with the "boss" of the household, his five-year-old son, Nicolas Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One of the worst pbc cards this year, It’s up there with Tony Harrison’s fight and Dirrell-Davis.

Comment

I am baffled by what has happened to the once great sport of boxing. With the ridiculous notion that the Martin vs Ortiz fight is a pay-per-view fight and then two fighters that aren't even rated in the top 100 in the world fighting on national television on Christmas day. Is this someones idea of a bad joke? This is the type of fight I use to watch at Steelworkers Hall in east Baltimore for $10 foe general admission seats. Oh I almost forgot to mention all the ridiculous attention that Jake Paul gets.
      Last edited by Ravensfan; 12-25-2021, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X