Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenneth Sims, Keeshawn Williams Collide on Mielnicki-DeLomba Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenneth Sims, Keeshawn Williams Collide on Mielnicki-DeLomba Card

Welterweight Contender Kenneth Sims Jr. & Unbeaten Prospect Keeshawn Williams Duel in FS1 PBC Fight Night Main Event and on FOX Deportes Saturday, December 25 from Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Yoelvis Gomez is making his USA debut in that card too.

Comment

That's quite the last-minute opponent. I'll be rooting for Sims Jr. though. I was so happy to see him beat that clown Elvis Rodriguez. If I had to watch his "strumming an imaginary guitar" celebration while his opponent still lay concussed on the mat one more time...

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        That's quite the last-minute opponent. I'll be rooting for Sims Jr. though. I was so happy to see him beat that clown Elvis Rodriguez. If I had to watch his "strumming an imaginary guitar" celebration while his opponent still lay concussed on the mat one more time...
        Thought I was the only one who felt that way. He needed that slice of humble pie.

Comment

Working...
        X