Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maxim Vlasov Drops Felix Valera Three Times, Wins Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maxim Vlasov Drops Felix Valera Three Times, Wins Decision

Moscow, Russia - WBO #4 rated light heavyweight Maxim Vlasov (46-4, 26 KOs) has kicked off another track to the next world title shot with a wide ten round unanimous decision over very cagey former WBA interim titlist Felix Valera (19-5, 16 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-24-2021, 02:05 PM.

Joe Smith won't be looking to give Vlasov a rematch after being extremely lucky to.be gifted that decision.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
      Joe Smith won't be looking to give Vlasov a rematch after being extremely lucky to.be gifted that decision.
      My friend and I watched that fight and were 100% cheering for Smith... until the final bell. We both saw it for Vlasov. LHW is fun, but it is not deep. Vlasov should get another shot if he just stays active. It would also help his case if Alvarez would keep out of the division and not tie things up as the champs all hope for that payday.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post

My friend and I watched that fight and were 100% cheering for Smith... until the final bell. We both saw it for Vlasov. LHW is fun, but it is not deep. Vlasov should get another shot if he just stays active. It would also help his case if Alvarez would keep out of the division and not tie things up as the champs all hope for that payday.
        Yeah, I like Smith too but thought he definitely lost to Vlasov. Hopefully the guy gets another shot but I don't think Smith will give him it.
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X