Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant Embraced By Hometown at Christmas Ham Giveaway

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant Embraced By Hometown at Christmas Ham Giveaway

Caleb Plant Christmas Photos Gallery - Former IBF Super Middleweight World Champion Caleb "Sweethands" Plant returned to his hometown after a historic hard-fought battle against Canelo Alvarez on November 6th, to host his 2nd Holiday Ham Giveaway in his hometown, at the Ashland City Courthouse. (photos by Deshun Smith)
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's what champions do! Plus, it's the least you can do, when you earn over $10 million dollars in one year! Plant vs. Morrell Jr.! MAN UP!

Comment

Now that the payday is over will this guy start fighting some people worth a damn or is it time to retire?

I have a feeling this Canelo win wont age well if he continues.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Now that the payday is over will this guy start fighting some people worth a damn or is it time to retire?

I have a feeling this Canelo win wont age well if he continues.
        I'll take that bet? I say he wins his next 5 fights. What says u?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

I'll take that bet? I say he wins his next 5 fights. What says u?
          Why would I make that bet considering his history of opposition. If he fights Benavidez I’ll pick Benavidez, If he fights Morrell I’ll pick Moreel (although I haven’t much at all of him). Who else is there at 168?

Comment

Not trying to knock the man, but he could only afford to give out 100 hams?

Comment

A lovely wife, own house, a few million dollars in the bank account, life is good for Caleb. Good to give to charity also.

Wishing all a blessed Christmas, even in these abnormal times.
              Jsmooth9876 Jsmooth9876 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                A lovely wife, own house, a few million dollars in the bank account, life is good for Caleb. Good to give to charity also.

Wishing all a blessed Christmas, even in these abnormal times.
                Yeah his wife is smoking hot! And brings in probably more $$$$ until Canelo came along.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

Why would I make that bet considering his history of opposition. If he fights Benavidez I’ll pick Benavidez, If he fights Morrell I’ll pick Moreel (although I haven’t much at all of him). Who else is there at 168?
                  Berlanga
                  Jacobs
                  Ryder
                  Lemuix
                  Saunders
                  Andrade (Who is probably moving up).
                  Charlo also

U new to boxing? Jack Paul fights get you to start watching???
                  Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Berlanga
                    Jacobs
                    Ryder
                    Lemuix
                    Saunders
                    Andrade (Who is probably moving up).
                    Charlo also

U new to boxing? Jack Paul fights get you to start watching???
                    Do you have a list of anyone that he may actually fight lol. Charlo Maybe, and he loses that. And yea, I’ve been saying Jake Paul is my p4p #1 for awhile now.

How should this bet go down, avatar bet? If you win you’ll only see your reward in atleast 3 years time.
                    Last edited by SplitSecond; 12-24-2021, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X