Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada-Chocolatito Trilogy Match Likely To Headline DAZN Show March 5 In San Diego

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada-Chocolatito Trilogy Match Likely To Headline DAZN Show March 5 In San Diego

The rubber match between Juan Francisco Estrada and Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez finally has been rescheduled. BoxingScene.com has learned that Estrada and Gonzalez are likely to meet a third time March 5 in a main event DAZN will stream from Pechanga Arena in San Diego. Their third bout is expected to take place nearly a year from the date Estrada edged Gonzalez by split decision in their 12-round rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hell yes.

I will watch any combination of Chocolatito, Estrada, Cuadras, and Sor Rungvisai fight each other an infinite number of times.

Just keep matching winner vs winner and loser vs loser until they all retire. I'd watch.

Comment

There should have needed a trilogy, chocolatito got robbed big time

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
        He did get robbed but it was still a great fight and I'll gladly watch another one.

Cuadras also got robbed in the first fight against Estrada, but Estrada stopped him in the rematch.

Comment

El Gallo is a real man. Thanks for not making us wait 10 years and whining for a million dollars for a rematch unlike jotolatito.
          Boxing fan1981 Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

What a robbery. Meanwhile Rungvisai has been waiting for his rematch for about 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

He did get robbed but it was still a great fight and I'll gladly watch another one.

Cuadras also got robbed in the first fight against Estrada, but Estrada stopped him in the rematch.
              Did Estrada even do anything in that fight? I just remember him getting schooled. Gotta find some highlights.

Comment

The question is how much does Chocolatito has left and could he give as good as a performance as he did the last time out? I thought he won that fight against El Gallo Juan Francisco Estrada. I hope it didn't burn him out or may get stopped this time.
                Last edited by champion4ever; 12-23-2021, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
                  Estrada was robbed on the first fight, so it all evened out.

Comment

I felt Estrada was robbed in the first fight, but I felt he lost the 2nd fight.

Winner take all, definitely tuning in.

Comment

Working...
                    X