Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Open to Facing Benn, But Says Retirement is Certain if Khan Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Open to Facing Benn, But Says Retirement is Certain if Khan Wins

Former IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook is open to the possibility of facing unbeaten rising contender Conor Benn in the future. First up for Brook is a long-awaited grudge match with fellow former champ Amir Khan, which takes place on February 19th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A shot Kell Brook is still a live dog against Benn.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
      A shot Kell Brook is still a live dog against Benn.
      True , Benn and Hearn have a win over a 37 year old and call out three shot fighters , so Hearn obviously thinks the same!

Comment

Let’s see how far the Khan money stretches. I think Brook vs Benn happens at some point regardless of who wins Feb 19th.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post

True , Benn and Hearn have a win over a 37 year old and call out three shot fighters , so Hearn obviously thinks the same!
          I think if they get the opportunity they’ll take the Jake Paul style route of slightly sideshowish fights against names who can sell, but aren’t very dangerous. The moment Benn steps to world level he’s gonna get ****ed up.

Comment

Instead of Broner, I wish Matchroom would pursue Boots Ennis or Virgil Ortiz. I think both fighters would gladly go to the UK to fight Benn.

Comment

Brook Vs. Benn would be a great test for Connor.
              (Khan is getting KTFO)

Comment

Is the fight at 149lb and Is there a hydration limit on fight night?

Comment

I'm going to say this first, against popular opinion..... I think Khan will eat brook up at this stage. And get the win. No one is saying that. I'm the first one to say it on this thread. And I will screenshot this. But Khan beats brook in this matchup. We'll worry about who/what is next, later.

Brook ALWAYS looks in shape and ready to fight. And was an amazing fighter at his peak. But dude he got I'd up by a jab. A JAB! I think he's always going to be in shape. He's always going to look the part. But Khan is actually "good" still. Chinny as hell, but good. Crawford wasn't destroying him. He was just beating him.

In the end, Khan still has elite talent. He can't beat the best. And he can't take a punch. But I really doubt Brook can bring anything to the table that is eye catching. And having said that, Khan may toy with him and get a KO that we haven't seen from him in like 10 years Haha.

I'm a fan of neither. From a career stand point, Brook is the better REAL fighter. Khan is the better showman, money maker. But on one given night with two over the hill, brittle fighters....... I take Khan

Comment

Him and Khan are both shot and should both retire after this

Comment

Working...
                    X