Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: We're Gonna See What Brook's Gonna Do, If He Can Back Them Words Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: We're Gonna See What Brook's Gonna Do, If He Can Back Them Words Up

Amir Khan didn't feel the need to explain why his years-long rivalry with Kell Brook is only now making its way to a ring. The all-British grudge match between former major titlists is official for February 19, airing live on Sky Sports Box Office from AO Arena in Manchester. The bout was discussed for nearly a decade
    [Click Here To Read More]

Broke knocks out A Mere Con.

Comment

Im not a fan of either but i hope brook absolutely wipes the floor with khan for ducking this fight for the best part of 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
        Im not a fan of either but i hope brook absolutely wipes the floor with khan for ducking this fight for the best part of 10 years.
        Exactly it. It'd be a travesty if Khan won after ducking Brook like the plague
        blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Some quality trash talk from Khan for this one.
          Brook was up in his feelings when Khan talked about him being picked over Brook for the Olympic team and the trainers telling Khan to spar with one hand to make it fair.
          Wouldn’t be surprised if either guy won but it will be entertaining that’s for sure.

Comment

Asking a guy who said nearly 5 years ago he was struggling to make 147 while active…I’m still pulling for brook

Comment

Brook put up a fight before his eye sockets gave away. Amir lacks power with inactivity. Im goin brook. Hopefully they both retire after . brook shouldnt be medically cleared for anything other than bjj n wrestling tournaments no strikes. Khan is just a british adrien broner minus the trouble

Comment

I suspect Khan is too old (he has no chin so could only survive on his speed which is going) and they have both been inactive. But will be a fun night. It's a bit like a domestic version of the Floyd/Pacquiao fight. Doesn't mean a lot but will be fun to watch and talk about. Khan is def in Brook's head though. Brook seems to crave Khan's respect for some reason and keeps going on about how Khan said he didn't know who Brook was 10 years ago or something.

Comment

Anyone know who Con's training with?

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
                    Anyone know who Con's training with?
                    Yep alongside Bud !

Comment

Working...
                    X