Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Robert Helenius, Tatli vs. Ceglia, Samuli Karkkainen, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Robert Helenius, Tatli vs. Ceglia, Samuli Karkkainen, More

Pro Box Finland headed by Juho Tolppola and Richard Schaefer?s Probellum join forces for a show on February 5 in Vantaa, Finland. This marks Probellum's debut in Finland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Helenius vs Parker in march would be nice!
    PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

Winner of Charr/Bryan is the WBA mandatory. That leaves Dubois, Hunter, Helenius & Hughie Fury as top 4. Helenius will get one of the 3 I would hope. Any combination of the 4 is ok by me…

Comment

Helenius parker would be a nice eliminator to fight the winner of AJ usyk

Comment

Helenius v Deontay would be a laugh & at his age, after so many years, Helenius deserves a massive fight. TBH it is likely to end with him staring up at ring-lights but, at least, he can go out well paid. Alternatives would be Helenius v Dubois, Hunter, or Hughie Fury but he's liable to lose any of those & not make a quarter of the money.

Comment

So many options for Helenius... makes me think either his management isn't so good... or the typical reason of him being avoided.
            Besides some of the others mentioned, the Martin/Ortiz winner would be an excellent choice IMO.

Comment

Working...
            X