Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: Jake Paul is Lucky I Wasn't in There Instead of Woodley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: Jake Paul is Lucky I Wasn't in There Instead of Woodley

TOMMY FURY HAS thrown down the gauntlet to Jake Paul and challenged him to reschedule their planned encounter for next time out in early 2022.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Hahahahaha

Comment

This pretty boy is funnier than tyson and big john combined, nothing beats unintentional comedy, he really believes what he says, jake paul would stretch him, he has poor defense compared to woodley and doesn’t have ko power.

Comment

Embarassing.

Comment

Tommy STFU

Comment

Fury needs to STFU. He has no business saying that should have been him in there after he pulled out of the fight. If it was such easy work as he states in this article he could have and should have fought with a broken rib. What happens if he breaks a rib in a match? Is he going to quit ? As far the chest infection goes, come on man. Teofimo was puffing on his inhaler after his fight. Nothing more than a cold.
            hectari hectari likes this.

Comment

But...you..were not.

Comment

Yeah cant be saying this after pulling out

Comment

Title says it all, who’s advising this boy ?

Comment

The funny thing is I’m waiting for Tommy to fight a real boxer too as almost all of his opponents have under .500 records and are glorified cans

Comment

Working...
                    X