Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BJ Flores: Jake Paul Proved He Has One-Punch Knockout Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BJ Flores: Jake Paul Proved He Has One-Punch Knockout Power

Jake Paul (5-0) closed out his 2021 with his perfect record intact. Last Saturday, he landed a huge right hand in the sixth round that sent Tyron Woodley face first to the canvas. The highlight reel knockout topped a Showtime pay-per-event that took place in Tampa, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I also have one punch KO power... against my grand-mother.

Comment

Paul knocked out a much smaller fighter that is way past his prime. In fact, he spent most of his MMA career at 170. Now he went and challenged Jorge Masvidal, another once top fighter who actually fought at 155 for quite a bit of his career. Why doesn’t Paul, a cruiser weight - heavyweight, challenge a 185 lb. Fighter? We know why.

Comment

Just hurry up and give him the Canelo fight already. He’s clearly earned it and Canelo needs to defeat Jake Paul to get ATG status

Comment

Originally posted by Unsuspected View Post
          Paul knocked out a much smaller fighter that is way past his prime. In fact, he spent most of his MMA career at 170. Now he went and challenged Jorge Masvidal, another once top fighter who actually fought at 155 for quite a bit of his career. Why doesn’t Paul, a cruiser weight - heavyweight, challenge a 185 lb. Fighter? We know why.
          I second this.

it’s nice to have power against smaller opponents.

let’s see how it goes against fighters his actual weight class.

and if people think it doesn’t matter. Then let’s match up Paul against larger fighters and see.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
            I also have one punch KO power... against my grand-mother.
            Post the pics to prove it.
            steeve steel steeve steel likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Unsuspected View Post
              But who at 185 has a big enough profile to fight Jake Paul? Only Israel Adesanya, Darren Till, or maybe Sean Strickland and none have engaged with or tried to stir up stuff with Jake Paul.

Comment

If a MFer is going to drop their hand and give up that jaw, I guess he does.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                  Just hurry up and give him the Canelo fight already. He’s clearly earned it and Canelo needs to defeat Jake Paul to get ATG status
                  Exactly, Canelo needs to face Paul to prove he is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                    If a MFer is going to drop their hand and give up that jaw, I guess he does.
                    It’s not even the fact he dropped his hand so easily, he did that because he tried to parry the set up with the wrong hand. Nobody who trains predominantly in boxing would do that. That’s the thing with MMA guys, they have a total different muscle to boxers because they’re usually thinking about take downs and kicks.

So when they get in a boxing match, they end up making huge errors that put their feet in the wrong position while trying to parry with the wrong hand and will eventually get caught flush

Comment

Working...
                    X