Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward on Beterbiev Looking 'Beatable': 'You Will See More Guys Trying to Fight Him Now'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward on Beterbiev Looking 'Beatable': 'You Will See More Guys Trying to Fight Him Now'

Andre Ward did not come away feeling overawed by light heavyweight powerhouse Artur Beterbiev's latest performance inside the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not impressed with Artur….Oh but Tank da real deal. Shakur said he gave him a mad sparring session!

Comment

Odd he would say that. He himself never fought anyone based off of that. He was also never undisputed either though. Fighters today seem to have more courage than the Ward's and Bradley's of yesteryear's, I wish Roy Jones Jr. and Big George were still the color commentators. They actually had fantastic careers and didn't seem to hate on others boxers as much. Ward and Bradley need to accept who the were as fighters and be proud of it, they were both decent to great boxers at times.Jealousy is ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post
        Odd he would say that. He himself never fought anyone based off of that. He was also never undisputed either though. Fighters today seem to have more courage than the Ward's and Bradley's of yesteryear's, I wish Roy Jones Jr. and Big George were still the color commentators. They actually had fantastic careers and didn't seem to hate on others boxers as much. Ward and Bradley need to accept who the were as fighters and be proud of it, they were both decent to great boxers at times.Jealousy is ugly.
        Definitely jealousy.

I feel Ward is laying the ground work to discredit Artur. …because he knows an eventual matchup with Canelo is on the horizon.

Roy Jones obliterates these two in commentary, and you never had the sense that Roy threw shade at anyone, though he could have been tempted to do so, given he’s one of the baddest to ever lace them up.
        NotWoke=Woke NotWoke=Woke eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

So that probably means that Andre Son of Judges Coward Ward will finally come out of his hiding and fight a top guy, his career is defined by Kovalev lmao

Comment

not seeing or hearing people calling him out or lining up to fight him!
            eco1 eco1 Boxing Beast Boxing Beast like this.

Comment

Of course Ward lost the first fight to Kovalev, but you have to be impressed with him winning the rematch. He adapted, and went balls to the wall to find the victory. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                Of course Ward lost the first fight to Kovalev, but you have to be impressed with him winning the rematch. He adapted, and went balls to the wall to find the victory. Nash out.
                I'd argue he went more bricks to the dick.

Comment

I agree with Ward here. Sorry but not sorry. I just don't see why guys rank Beterbiev so high when he's rather robotic and easy to hit. Again, he has a way to get his shots off but he takes too many early on before he gets settled in....that won't work against Canelo.

We'd have to see a different Artur...a more defensive Artur....will that mesh well with his current style? If you're busy being defensive and that's not your style, you're gonna wanna revert back to being more aggressive. Canelo isn't all that hard to hit either but his defense is far more superior than that of a Beterbiev.

Ward is just softening the blow for Canelo haters when he gets in there and makes Artur look like ordinary. We're begging for this fight but don't realize we're asking a lot of Artur in what would arguably be his biggest fight. That man ONLY knows how to fight one way and that will be his undoing.

Again, Canelo's not unbeatable but the last person that beat him was Floyd...nearly 9 years ago and I don't see anybody capable of putting on that type of performance. Canelo stops Artur and we'll be looking for yet another guy to beat Canelo.

Happy Holidays.
                  Last edited by MeanestNiceGuy; 12-22-2021, 10:52 AM.

Comment

The American Sven Ottke should keep quiet. no one cares about your mirage of a career.

Comment

Working...
                    X