Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Been Going At This Non-Stop, I Need To Take A Break, Go On Vacation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Been Going At This Non-Stop, I Need To Take A Break, Go On Vacation

TAMPA - Jake Paul has spent the past two years working non-stop to raise the profile of everyone around him in addition to further promoting his own brand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ducking real boxers doe

Comment

Props to this guy and how he has hustled all by promoted himself via YouTube and his podcast. I can't say anything bad about the kid other then he's not as good as he thinks he is.
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

4 big PPV fights in 13 months and all the associated training camps and sparring sessions. Jake should take a big break and then resume with two fights a year, there is a reason modern boxers fight 2 times a year, they preserve their health better unlike boxers of the past.

Comment

AKA there are no "boxers" willing to take a dive at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Fact View Post
            4 big PPV fights in 13 months and all the associated training camps and sparring sessions. Jake should take a big break and then resume with two fights a year, there is a reason modern boxers fight 2 times a year, they preserve their health better unlike boxers of the past.
            Donut has just shown his inexperience by sharing this info , any experienced or proper trained boxer reading that comment about needing a rest after fighting boxing complete novices or older past it guys would laugh and relish an easy payday with him but somehow I don’t feel he will ever box a proper fighter when he spar the above and make plenty of money , we know it’s smoke and mirrors but I also think the kid thinks he’s a proper fighter without realising he’s just a young fitness buck full of testosterone and being humoured by the tv as a ratings winner in today’s mad world of social media smash and grab ..

Comment

Oh my god who cares. We don't need a new article anytime these bozos open their mouth. You covered the fight and a bit of aftermath. That's fine I guess. But this is turning into clickbait TMZ trash now.

Comment

I hope he sticks to his word and tries MMA at some point soon, and no that doesnt mean have MMA fights with boxers.

Comment

Hey Jake Donovan can we get an article about Logan Paul's prized Pokemon card next? Then maybe another article about Paul brother's beef with the "island boys"

Some damn fine boxing journalism!

Comment

Jake Paul: "Been Going At This Non-Stop, I Need To Take A Break, Go On Vacation"

Yeah, why not bro? Take a vacation as long as you want. No one can force you not to. You've done enough within your boxing circle. Go ahead. Take it. Not to worry.

Just look at the guys that's been in the sport of boxing since they were kids. They turn pro and they hardly fight. Now you see them, now you don't. Most are fighting once a year. Go ahead bro. Take your time.

--Brett

Comment

Working...
                    X