Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Pulev vs. Dos Santos, Belfort vs. Dawson in Play For February Triller Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Report: Pulev vs. Dos Santos, Belfort vs. Dawson in Play For February Triller Card

Former UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos has apparently signed a deal with Triller and is going to debut for the company in early 2022, according to a report by TMZ Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh man Pulev is going to destory Dos Santos. Dawson on the other hand man he was so technically gifted but I think he had a bad lifestyle and that's why his career went the way it did. For a while he was the man at 175, but I think he has a high chance of losing this fight simply because Vitor is juiced to the max and Dawsons punch resistance is non-existent at this point.

Comment

Chad may be 20 years younger but he had a suspect chin even when he was in his 20’a which we can’t say about Evander.

Comment

I'm highly interested in this.

Comment

Oh I like this

Come on, Pulev. Don't let me down!!

Good luck to Chad, but I'm leaning on Vitor in this one. Dawson needs a ring with the ability to move. This toe to toe triangle doesn't suit his style
          Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Sad stuff, but guess these guys gotta make a living. At least they are fighting guys their age and size.
            Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Pulev probably KOs JDS at some point but this nowhere near as ****ed up a mismatch as Pulev/Mir was.

Comment

WAR KUBRAT PULEV!!!

But seriously, that 'Triad' ring has sharp corners, it literally corners you in : it gives heavy-hitters like Dos Santos a good chance to land a bomb then you factor the modified rules for grappling and striking, sooner or later one of those cage-fighters are going to sneak a win.
                mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

It appears triller has found its place in the sport

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

WAR KUBRAT PULEV!!!

But seriously, that 'Triad' ring has sharp corners, it literally corners you in : it gives heavy-hitters like Dos Santos a good chance to land a bomb then you factor the modified rules for grappling and striking, sooner or later one of those cage-fighters are going to sneak a win.
                    Those cage fighters won the last event lmao.

Comment

Working...
                    X