Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrios on Thurman: I Believe This Fight Will Be All-Out War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrios on Thurman: I Believe This Fight Will Be All-Out War

Former WBA "regular" junior welterweight champion Mario "El Azteca" Barrios is hoping to make his welterweight debut in the biggest way possible, with a big win over former unified 147-pound champion Keith 'One Time' Thurman.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This not a gimme for Keith Thurman, Barrios is a live dog who will be stronger at 147 you have 2 fighters that are head hunters Thurman looks for 1big shot Barrios throws 2 punch combinations the speed of Thurman will be the difference as Barrios doesn't commit to the body which is Keith Achilles heel.
    jvsnypes jvsnypes Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

I get it now. After Thurman wins, he call out Davis. WBA interim ww belt at stake....
      Last edited by El_Mero; 12-21-2021, 09:34 PM.
      jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

So . . . If Barrios wins this are we done with Keef? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Yea war my ass. Barrios said the same thing last time and fought timid as heel against a smaller opponent in Tank. You’re moving up in weight and fighting another hard puncher and expect us to believe that ? This fight is gonna suck. Thurman in 12

Comment

Keef has been done since he married the Nepalese chick

Comment

Barrios is kinda like a bootleg version of josesito and even with the long layoff,keef should still handle him with relative ease.

Comment

This Haymon goon has one job. Make Queef Thurman look good. The WBA got a "Super Regular champ?" belt on the line no doubt.

Comment

You heard the usual typical Pbc in-house b-level Hispanic ppv opponent - its going to be a war..everyone should buy it!!!!

Comment

Mario think about it. You got stopped and hurt by a small lightweight at 140 pounds. What fo you think will happen at 147 against a big man in that weight class who has real punching power and who hurts welterweights. Don’t let these pbc corporate heads brainwash you jnto thinking you have a chance at winning this smh

Comment

Working...
                    X