Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrell-Fox: FOX's Main Event Averaged 1,031,000 Viewers; Whole Show Averaged 822,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morrell-Fox: FOX's Main Event Averaged 1,031,000 Viewers; Whole Show Averaged 822,000

More than a million viewers watched David Morrell Jr.'s most recent impressive performance on FOX. Nielsen Media Research released information Tuesday that indicated an average of 1,031,000 viewers saw Morrell's fourth-round stoppage of Fox and the network's post-fight coverage Saturday night from The Armory in Minneapolis. The Cuban-born Morrell (6-0, 5 KOs), who relocated to Minneapolis, dropped Fox (28-3-1, 13 KOs, 1 NC) in the fourth round before Fox's father/trainer, Troy, implored referee Mark Nelson to stop their scheduled 12-round fight for Morrell's WBA world super middleweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fake belt fake champion

Comment

David Morrell, and Jose Valenzuela, are two fighting dynamo's, who should continue to accomplish a lot in the sport of boxing.
      They both possess incredible power, boxing skill's, and appear to take a good punch, they will be avoided by many other boxer's.
      BendOver BendOver Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Good #s IMHO

Comment

Need more free telecast on Fox
          IAMTHAT IAMTHAT likes this.

Comment

This was on regular fox? And those are the numbers it got? Danm. I mean good exposure for Morrell I guess

Comment

Put out trash get trash numbers. PBC pimp slapping their cheerleaders. "You want barely decent fights pay us $75 otherwise watch this trash and pretend you enjoy it". These fools are perfectly willing to do so too. Sad state of the sport because some vocal losers bow down and kiss the Haymon ring.
              glenn mcrory glenn mcrory likes this.

Comment

Probably could have been a better main event but it was a good pairing of prospects in Valenzuela and Morrell, exciting fighters with a lot of promise
                BendOver BendOver El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

I thought the WBA was getting rid of these secondary meaningless titles? I think only PBC fighters hold those kracker Jack belts

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
                    Fake belt fake champion
                    Originally posted by patron View Post
                    I thought the WBA was getting rid of these secondary meaningless titles? I think only PBC fighters hold those kracker Jack belts
                    Well just like the promotion and its fighters, thats whats going to happen when you get diversity hires.

Its actually cruel to throw belts on these guys because eventually they have to (very obviously begrudgedly by pbc, wonder why) prove their legitimacy and thats why we get the something like 20-32 wins to 3 losses in the Top Rank-PBC head-to-head “rivalry”.

One is a serious boxing promotion.
                    The other is a handout for diversity hires afraid of meritocracy.

Comment

Working...
                    X