Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alberto Puello: I'm Ready For All of The Top Fighters at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alberto Puello: I'm Ready For All of The Top Fighters at 140

The Armory in Minneapolis - Unbeaten super lightweight contender Alberto Puello (20-0, 10 KOs) cruised to a unanimous decision over VeShawn Owens (13-3, 12 KOs) after their 10-round contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the fight that Regis Prograis needs! Schaefer, Make It Happen! If not, Gary Antuanne Russell...MAN UP!

Comment

I was actually a little impressed with this kid. I saw the highlights of the fight and he looked pretty sharp in there. I'll definitely watch his next fight if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
        I was actually a little impressed with this kid. I saw the highlights of the fight and he looked pretty sharp in there. I'll definitely watch his next fight if possible.
        Often a problem with watching highlights, it's in the name. He will be fed to someone real soon.

Comment

Subriel Matias vs Alberto Puello would be a damn good fight lets go PBC make it happen

Comment

Working...
          X