Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul On Woodley KO: That Punch, I Threw Everything I Had Into It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul On Woodley KO: That Punch, I Threw Everything I Had Into It

TAMPA - Jake Paul was never prouder of anything he'd achieved in boxing to this point than he was of the final right hand that put Tyron Woodley face first onto the canvas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why are there so many Jake Paul articles on this site? I havent read any of them but its annoying to see this guy headlining the website whilst other fights are reduced to side notes. Chisora-Parker, Ramirez-Gonzalez and Beterbiev-Browne should have been the headlining articles this weekend, but instead we have a bunch of nonsense about some marketer. I have been a daily reader of this site for almost a decade and this is really undermining its reputation in my eyes.
    slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

At some point this clown will have to fight a real boxer

Comment

A YouTubers beat a pro fighter. Amazing. Actors aren't supposed to have much chance against real fighters but now Wesley snipes, Michael jai white, Donnie yen, jet li likely could do real good

Comment

Honestly I like what he is doing, he's destroying ufc champions and making the UFC look bad. This a young youtuber who trained about 3-4years and just koed one of the top 5 greatest mma welterweights.
          Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
            Honestly I like what he is doing, he's destroying ufc champions and making the UFC look bad. This a young youtuber who trained about 3-4years and just koed one of the top 5 greatest mma welterweights.
            This is true. We need to keep in mind that he still has yet to box a real boxer. Tommy Fury had a real chance of beating him.

For what Jake and Logan Paul are, they are impressive for how short they’ve been in the sport. I do agree with others here that they don’t deserve the spot light they have had. I think casual viewers just get carried away with it. They shouldn’t be the face of boxing.
            Mike_b Mike_b likes this.

Comment

Why doesn't he fight 'light heavyweight' from UFC next?

That's around his weight class 186 to 205 lbs

Keeps dragging up these 170 lb 'welterweight' guys

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                At some point this clown will have to fight a real boxer
                The real boxer (Tommy Fury) opted out of the fight...

Comment

I just thought about this….J’LEON LOVE would’ve killed Woodley. I remember when they had their little back and forth argument at the Paul/Askren fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
                    Other than the kicks, wrestling/grappling, the Ufc stand up game is terrible. These mma guys can't strike for s h I e t and have no strategy or tactics.
                    Last edited by HandsofIron; 12-21-2021, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X