Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev on Browne Headbutt: "It Was Intentional - 1000%"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev on Browne Headbutt: "It Was Intentional - 1000%"

Artur Beterbiev does not agree with the official verdict regarding the largest facial gash he has ever sustained inside a boxing ring. The unified IBF and WBC light heavyweight titleholder from Russia extended his unbeaten record to 17 wins - all inside the distance - this past Saturday by stopping mandatory challenger Marcus Browne in the ninth round at the Bell Centre in Montreal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Burt Bacharach and Artur Beterbiev launch their new hit: "Liver To See Another Day".

Comment

Glad Beterbiev got rid of that bum! You can't create the same bloody narrative with headbutts and claim it be unintentional. Browne's nothing special and he's known for being dirty in fights and this one proved it. He got what he deserved.

Comment

Same kind of gash the Badou Jack had. dam

Comment

That was a pretty deep cut.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Same kind of gash the Badou Jack had. dam
            When it happened, I thought the same exact thing. Hard for me to say it was intentional or not but crazy that Browne managed to use his skull to hatchet two different opponents foreheads like that.

Comment

Ha yeah pretty sure Browne knew what he was doing. Before they release after the clash you actually see him lean into the cut and rub his head back across it. It's brief but pretty clearly deliberate.

Rubs his head in at about 18:52

That said I've watched the Jack vs Browne headclash several times and that one does look accidental.

Comment

He was doing it all night. Complete btch.
                Last edited by SplitSecond; 12-21-2021, 10:26 AM.

Comment

I thought it looked intentional too, and Browne kept trying to push his head into it all fight. Maybe Holyfield been giving him lessons.
                  Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Of course it was.

It's the the way Brown fights - fire off a combo, and when a guy starts to return fire, leap into him and bearhug him.

He was doing it in the Jack and Pascal fights constantly.

Comment

Working...
                    X