Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Valenzuela: I'm The Future of This Game, I'm Here To Stay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Valenzuela: I'm The Future of This Game, I'm Here To Stay

The Armory in Minneapolis - Rising lightweight Jose Valenzuela (11-0, 7 KOs) scored a dominating fourth-round stoppage over Austin Dulay (14-3, 10 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

'El Rayo' is already a problem for any of the top 10's @ 135. There are some folks talking about PBC signed Mexican's being fed to brothers, check this kid out.

Comment

Im very torn on Valenzuela..while i can see his aggressivness and punching power he lacks some serious fundamentals and is more the instinct type of boxer that relies heavily on his defensive instincts and reflexes..i can see him getting clipped badly by many of the top 10s.

While he is Boxrecs Number 83..i throw Luis Torres in the Mix..20yo rising Mexican...that would be a Fight i love a little down the road

Comment

This El Rayo kid knocked out Teofimo in sparring
        GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Everything boxing fans have wanted in Ryan Garcia is right in front of them with Ryo Valenzuela!

Comment

He fights exactly like a mini David Benivedez.

Comment

Is he that good

best prospect ever from the city I grew up in

Comment

This guy seems like the real dea! His offensive game is on point but if he wants to become elite and last long in the game he will have to work on his defense… a lot!!!
                YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  This guy seems like the real dea! His offensive game is on point but if he wants to become elite and last long in the game he will have to work on his defense… a lot!!!
                  I was ringside for one of his amateur fights years ago

he was along the ropes vs an African going ballistic

Jose ko’d him with his back along the ropes

Comment

Jose was hired twice to spare with Teofimo and knock him to the canvas both times actually hurt him both times with bigger sparing gloves. Definitely going to be a fan favorite very soon!

Comment

Working...
                    X