Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Paro Hopes To Fall in Line For World Title Shot in 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Paro Hopes To Fall in Line For World Title Shot in 2022

Amalie Arena, Tampa, Florida - In the opening bout of the PPV telecast, Australia's Liam Paro (22-0, 13 KOs) rebounded from an early knockdown to win a split-decision victory over Puerto Rico's Yomar Alamo (20-1-1, 12 KOs) in a closely-contested 10-round junior welterweight bout. Two judges scored the fight 95-94 and 96-93 in favor of Paro, while one judge favored Alamo 95-94.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not so fast! Liam Paro vs. Brandun Lee! Make It Happen! Gary Antuanne Russell, Where are you? FREE ERGASHEV!
    Last edited by Bronx2245; 12-20-2021, 11:31 AM.
    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

I quite like this bloke, but bloody hell fire, 1 step at a time please, he's not even fought for the Commonwealth title yet!

Comment

I think that if that English-Bum Jack Catterall who never took any risks to earn the jr. welterweight 'undisptured' championship, got a shot at the 'Tart-Tomato' Josh Taylor, then Liam Paro after a brave effort of getting off the floor to win a decision vs. undefeated contender Yomar Alamo ( on the road ), has a better case to compete for all the marbles.

I have no doubt that Josh Taylor was watching Liam Paro vs. Yomar Alamo on Jake Paul vs. Tyrone Woodley II, because Paro has essential features that accommodates Josh Taylor's plan of ducking everyone that is a threat in order to keep the jr. welterweight titles hostage in Ireland : such qualities like a padded record, big exposure on the face of boxing's undercard ( Jake Paul ), is chinny, has mediocre-boxing-skills, and lacks experience at world-level, just like Jack 'El Gato' Catterall but a more popular.

Comment

Working...
        X