Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deron Williams is 'One And Done,' Frank Gore Unsure About Boxing Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deron Williams is 'One And Done,' Frank Gore Unsure About Boxing Future

Amalie Arena, Tampa, Florida - In a highly entertaining, crowd-pleasing four-round special attraction between three-time NBA All-Star Deron Williams and the NFL's third all-time leading rusher Frank Gore.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Few people in the history of football have taken more hits than Frank Gore. He does not need to be boxing! Go take up golf, mang

Comment

Isn't there still a gym called "heavyweight factory" in the USA coached by Michael Moorer or some shh? Who's gonna be the next Seth Mitchell? Deron Williams had hands, was doing whatever it took to win, let his hands go, killer instinct and was far more exciting than watching say a Frankie Sanchez. I'd rather watch paint dry. Gore had game, no matter how much he got hurt he never quit.

Most heavyweight champions are on the grid iron or posted up in the paint as we all know, but who's next to switch over to boxing and become conditioned to go rounds,? They already have the speed power and athleticism but needs conditioning. Also who's next to learn how to lift weights 30 reps instead of ten?

I still have faith in an American ball player crossing over to boxing.
      Last edited by Mike_b; 12-20-2021, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Why anyone with more than ten million bucks would step in the ring having never had to is beyond me. Boxing is a not meant to be treated like this. At least give these dudes headgear. Can you imagine if one of these two died? Another big name that didn’t belong in the ring? Mofos both rich and bored…get a safer hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Why anyone with more than ten million bucks would step in the ring having never had to is beyond me. Boxing is a not meant to be treated like this. At least give these dudes headgear. Can you imagine if one of these two died? Another big name that didn’t belong in the ring? Mofos both rich and bored…get a safer hobby.
          Deron owns a MMA gym and has been around combat sports. He also said a boxing match was on his bucket list. Not sure about Frank, but let them have their fun.

Comment

Working...
          X