Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Liam Paro Overcomes Knockdown To Edge Yomar Alamo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Liam Paro Overcomes Knockdown To Edge Yomar Alamo

Paro, Alamo Fight Photos Gallery - Tampa, Florida - In a junior welterweight scrap between unbeaten fighters, Liam Paro (22-0, 13 KOs) recovered from an early knockdown to win a close ten round split decision over Yomar Alamo (20-1-1, 12 KOs). (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

140 is deep waters, filled with Sharks. Liam Paro is food, he needs to fight overrated contenders with a higher ranking to get a title shot, like the wimpy English-Bums : Lewis Ritson, Tyrone McKenna, or Ohara Davies.

With any luck Josh Taylor calls Liam Paro up for a voluntary defense, we know that Josh has been ducking everyone and is holding the jr. welterweight titles hostage since barely beating Jose Ramirez.

You know that Liam Paro would make a great tune-up for the 'Takeover' Teofimo Lopez when he arrives at 140, maybe Teo takes his frustration out on his Aussie for Kambo did to him, I dont know.
    Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

140 is deep waters, filled with Sharks. Liam Paro is food, he needs to fight overrated contenders with a higher ranking to get a title shot, like the wimpy English-Bums : Lewis Ritson, Tyrone McKenna, or Ohara Davies.

With any luck Josh Taylor calls Liam Paro up for a voluntary defense, we know that Josh has been ducking everyone and is holding the jr. welterweight titles hostage since barely beating Jose Ramirez.

You know that Liam Paro would make a great tune-up for the 'Takeover' Teofimo Lopez when he arrives at 140, maybe Teo takes his frustration out on his Aussie for Kambo did to him, I dont know.
      I love that Josh can duck everyone and be undisputed. I look forward to his continued ducking success at 147. Lopez has a bad history with men from down under. The last one put him down and under for sure.

Comment

Working...
      X