Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: The Warning Signs Are There - Canelo Will Stop Beterbiev!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew: The Warning Signs Are There - Canelo Will Stop Beterbiev!

Former cruiserweight world champion Tony Bellew is backing Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez to score a knockout victory over IBF, WBC light heavyweight champion Artur Beterbiev.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is interesting but when is Canelo vs Wilder happening? That's the real test. Beterbiev don't hit as hard as Wilder.

Comment

The myth that Beterbiev is chiny ended with the Gvozdyk & Browne fights. In fact, many were picking Browne against Beterbiev, supposedly because of the latter's 'glass chin'. I start to wonder if Bellew idolizes Canelo or he's a a Beterbiev hater.
      takenotes takenotes BaguMka BaguMka like this.

Comment

Anyone from middle weight to cruiser gets their asses beat by Saul “Canelo” Alvarez!

Comment

Bellew is not a good commentator and should honestly **** off from the sport forever

Comment

Canelo or shall I say Reynoso,loves looking for those warning sizes before making his fights. Most canelo opponents came off fights where they looked less than impressive when canelo picked them. Beterbiev didn’t show enough vulnerability this weekend to make canelo comfortable enough to entertain that fight. Maybe in another year when beterbiev has been in another war or 2 and is even closer to 40.

Comment

Bellooooo. Trying to get Canelo KOd, hoping, wishing.

Comment

As good as Canelo is, I don't think he wants to mess with a Russian madman who still comes forward with blood pouring out of his face! Beterbiev's pressure, skills and power would be too much.

Comment

Beterbiev is a solid LHW version of GGG.

Canelo would have to use the same aggression he used in his second GGG fight to disrupt timing and make him reset often and fight off the back foot.

My question is does Canelo's team want to put him in a brutal war like he was in when he beat GGG?

Canelo can win this fight but is it worth damage he will take? I don't think Canelo's team will see the reward outweighing the risk of a brutal war.

Comment

Sadly, a great fight between two world class boxer punchers is too good to be true in this YouTube age
                    blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X