Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I Want Bivol Next, He Can't Run Anymore, I'm Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I Want Bivol Next, He Can't Run Anymore, I'm Coming!

Undefeated former world champion Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez (43-0, 29 KOs) of Mazatl?n, Mexico scored a stoppage of Cuba's Yunieski "The Monster" Gonzalez (21-4, 17 KOs) in a WBA light heavyweight title eliminator, which took place at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bivol is cornered, he can't duck the mediocre Zurdo anymore.
    AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Zurdo is delusional. If he gets hit like that by Beterbiev he gets koed early. With such defense Bivol would outbox him and make him a punching bag
      AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BaguMka View Post
        Zurdo is delusional. If he gets hit like that by Beterbiev he gets koed early. With such defense Bivol would outbox him and make him a punching bag
        Bivol has to actually be willing to fight him in order to do that.
        mxtali mxtali likes this.

Comment

Looking forward to this potential fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I'm sure that he is. My theory is that his team is suspicious of the intent to make Zurdo 50-0 with some Golden Boy Texas style judging. They would be smart to demand it on neutral ground with final say over judges and ref.

Comment

I like the fight a lot. Definitely Bivol should be favored but it’s a very good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Like the man said, "he can't run anymore!" Fight, or be stripped! Canelo is not coming anytime soon!

Comment

I feel like Ramirez ducked the super series when he could make 168, spent the next 4 years calling out everyone who had other fights arranged and then would appear on boxing scene every few months and tell us that he’s ready for big fights after his next stay busy.
                  Fight Callum Smith.

Comment

The fight to be made at 175 is beterbiev vs bivol. Can’t believe Ramirez is 43-0 and the highlight of his career is a Ud over Jesse Hart.
                    AmpMcv AmpMcv Slowhand Slowhand like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X