Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano: I'm Ready For Katie Taylor, She's Not as Strong as Gutierrez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano: I'm Ready For Katie Taylor, She's Not as Strong as Gutierrez

Tampa, Florida - One of the most decorated fighters in women's boxing history, Amanda Serrano (42-1-1, 30 KOs), scored a dominating unanimous decision over gutsy Spaniard Miriam Gutierrez (14-2, 5 KOs). The judges scored the 10-round lightweight bout 99-90, 99-91 and 100-90 all in favor of the seven-division star Serrano.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And you know this how Amanda? You can't make that determination until you've fought her. So have you been looking for opponent's you believe to be stronger, to see if you can handle it? Clearly something has been holding you back Amanda. Your a pea from the same pod as Shields. Maybe you should try MMA first just to be sure your strong enough. When you grow a pair Taylor will be waiting.

Comment

Taylor has been on the slide for a long time now which is why she’s been fed 40 yr olds and an extremely limited inexperienced youngster last time out and of late.
      Serrano will be strong , compact and alive and be as good as the degeneration in Taylor and that should be enough to win , will she stop Taylor ? Very possible, will she win on points , it will be so obvious they surely have to give it her , if they stiff her then you have a money making rematch that after the wars Taylor has had plus a second Serrano fight could damage her , chasing money near the end of your career can be potentially dangerous .
      Last edited by Buggy bear; 12-19-2021, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
        And you know this how Amanda? You can't make that determination until you've fought her. So have you been looking for opponent's you believe to be stronger, to see if you can handle it? Clearly something has been holding you back Amanda. Your a pea from the same pod as Shields. Maybe you should try MMA first just to be sure your strong enough. When you grow a pair Taylor will be waiting.
        are you under the impression that you’re replying directly to Amanda or any other boxer when you post on boxingscene? And btw, she has tried mma. 3 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          are you under the impression that you’re replying directly to Amanda or any other boxer when you post on boxingscene? And btw, she has tried mma. 3 fights.
          No of course not lol. It's just my way of voicing the point. Fair play to the mma bit, I wasn't aware she had compete in it. Sorry Amanda, scratch my MMA comment if your reading

Comment

Her opponent didnt really have enough power to make her fight more carefully, but Serrano ate a lot of unnecessary and clean punches from a punching bag.

Comment

I don't know why but I can't back Serrano and Taylor for whatever reason. They are probably the most technically and fundamentally sound female fighters along with Shields and Marshall but they just bore me to tears. Whereas Estrada looked a little sloppy last night but her fights are always way more fun.

I dunno, it doesn't even make sense since I like watching guys like Bivol or say Lerrone Richards last night. Which many people consider their styles to be boring.

I guess I just need the women to go to war with a definitive conclusion to be entertained by women's boxing?

Comment

This lady Amanda Serrano is amazing! I don't usually like to see woman's fighting, but this lady is excitement and fun to watch she is good..

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
                  They're fighting next. Calm down, Hearniac

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

They're fighting next. Calm down, Hearniac
                    Yeah I know. Still to be finalised. But she has dragged her heals. That's my point. Probably waiting for Taylor to slow down. I would rather see Chantelle Cameron beat the winner. Not sure it happens though.

Comment

Working...
                    X