Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Parker Decks Chisora Three Times in Wild Heavyweight Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Parker Decks Chisora Three Times in Wild Heavyweight Win

Parker, Chisora Rematch Photos Gallery - Manchester - In a heavyweight rematch, former WBO world champion Joseph Parker (30-2, 21 KOs) dropped Derek Chisora (32-12, 23 KOs) on his way to a unanimous decision win in a wild heavyweight fight. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Parker vs Ruiz rematch is a good fight for both next.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Yep. Got another prediction wrong.

Parker stays relevant, Chisora becomes a gatekeeper. Sure looked like a fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
        Yep. Got another prediction wrong.

Parker stays relevant, Chisora becomes a gatekeeper. Sure looked like a fun fight.
        I think Chisora was a gatekeeper even if he was highly ranked ,he did get robbed of the last one though . Like I said Chisora without Buddy McGirt was going to be a less effective Chisora ,and the severe absence of a body attack was present with limited advice in his corner mostly his trainer yelling time to be a warrior. Parker came in improved but showed a great weakness when he was still hit to the body where his stance allows that to happen .
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

If Chisora wants to continue, Wilder vs Chisora, Babic vs Chisora, Allen vs Chisora are the fights that can be made.

Even Chisora vs Ruiz Junior, these are all big marketable fights that can be made. There is no point in Chisora taking easy fights, to build himself back up.

Chisora ether keeps fighting at this top level, or does not fight at all.

I don't see Chisora working with Coldwell in his next fight. Coldwell is a alright trainer, but he is not suited for Chisora 'I don't even think McGirt is ether'.

Comment

Right man won, but those scorecards were feckin atrocious. 114-112? Derek won 3 rounds max.

Comment

Parker needed 3 counts to secure a fight that he largely dominated... Great he got those because Chisora would have been embarrassed as a winner...

Comment

At the end of the day just like Gabe Rosado everyone loves a Chisora fight and you always get your money's worth. As long as it's the right move for his health I hope he keep fighting.
                Tony Green Tony Green likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                  Parker vs Ruiz rematch is a good fight for both next.
                  Can't argue with that

Comment

Parker looked very different in this fight. He now appears to have more than 2 types of punches in his arsenal. And is developing a counter punch game, which has been completely absent.

Also noticed he wasnt on his toes and moving as much. Which I'm guessing is intentional.

Comment

Working...
                    X