Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman-Mario Barrios Official For February 5 As FOX Pay-Per-View Headliner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman-Mario Barrios Official For February 5 As FOX Pay-Per-View Headliner

Keith Thurman's long-awaited return to the ring was finally made official Saturday night. Premier Boxing Champions announced during FOX's live boxing broadcast from Minneapolis that Thurman will meet Mario Barrios in the main event of a FOX Sports Pay-Per-View show February 5. Thurman (29-1, 22 KOs, 1 NC) and Barrios (26-1, 17 KOs) have agreed to square off in a 12-round fight that'll mark Barrios' official move up to the welterweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm okay with Thurman vs anyone but why ppv. Let him have a comeback fight, them he should go for a tough opponent to shoe what he has left.

Comment

I can add this to a long list of PPV fights I won't be getting.

Comment

Im a Mexican living in Texas just like Barrios but even i know this is a moronic move and he’s getting knocked the fcuk out . Mario you got stopped by a lightweight at 140 pounds. What do you think is gonna happen at 147 when you fight a bigger stronger man smh think outside the box.

Comment

Keith Thurman should fight Batyr Akhmedov. That killer who beat up Barros and didn’t get the decision.

Comment

I like Thurman, but making this a PPV is ridiculous.

Comment

Garbage fight, Garbage undercard. I mean I know Al Haymon owes Floyd Mayweather millions of dollars but why take it out from the fans with trash fights on ppv??

Comment

Who is stupid enough to pay for this?

Can we get one confirmed poster on here that would actually throw their money away to buy this?

Anyone?? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post
                  Who is stupid enough to pay for this?

Can we get one confirmed poster on here that would actually throw their money away to buy this?

Anyone?? Lol
                  wbc wba ibf

Comment

This is absolutely a mismatch and no plus for Thurmqns resume. This where Amir Khan wa different from all dem guys. Loss or win, he dem all good guys in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                    X