Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada Knocks Out Maria Micheo Santizo In Spectacular Fashion In 4th Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada Knocks Out Maria Micheo Santizo In Spectacular Fashion In 4th Round

Seniesa Estrada defended her WBA 105-pound title in spectacular fashion Saturday night. Estrada emphatically dropped previously unbeaten Maria Micheo Santizo once apiece in the third and fourth rounds before their scheduled 10-round championship match was stopped at AT&T Center in San Antonio. Referee Mark Calo Oy immediately stopped the action at 1:31 of the fourth round, once Estrada's straight left sent Santizo crashing to the canvas again on DAZN's Gilberto Ramirez-Yunieski Gonzalez undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-19-2021, 01:14 AM.

Very entertaining bout. Both girls were coming to take the other's head off. Micheo Santizo looked much smaller, and even tho she got stopped I'd like to see her back in the ring on a televised fight. The girl can scrap.
    gluvsup gluvsup likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Very entertaining bout. Both girls were coming to take the other's head off. Micheo Santizo looked much smaller, and even tho she got stopped I'd like to see her back in the ring on a televised fight. The girl can scrap.
      The story they were telling about her, if true, is kind of sad too. That she hadn't made any money in her 9 pro fights and was actually 30+ grand in the hole just to get to this point in her career.

Also curious why they said this fight was going to have 3-minute rounds then didn't in the end.
      PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

The story they were telling about her, if true, is kind of sad too. That she hadn't made any money in her 9 pro fights and was actually 30+ grand in the hole just to get to this point in her career.

Also curious why they said this fight was going to have 3-minute rounds then didn't in the end.
        They said Estrada requested it, but Santizo's team declined.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          She sure can. Against a lot of other girls, Santizo would have kicked ass. As it was she gave the champ a good scrap, but Estrada is the realest of real things.

This one and the Cameron-McGee match were the two women’s bouts this year that held my attention until the end.

Comment

Working...
          X