Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Artur Beterbiev Blasts Out Marcus Browne in Bloodbath

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Artur Beterbiev Blasts Out Marcus Browne in Bloodbath

Beterbiev, Browne Fight Photos Gallery - Montreal, Canada - For the WBC, IBF light heavyweight titles, Artur Beterbiev (17-0, 17 KOs) retained his titles with a ninth round knockout of Marcus Browne (24-2, 16 KOs). (photos by Bernard Brault/GYM)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm on record saying that the most dangerous guys for Canelo from 160-175 is Beterbiev and he once again proved me right last night. The dude doesn't need leverage on his punches to hurt you and that is a very rare talent you can have, pure raw power.

My dream fight would be him vs Canelo on next year but let's see what happens next year, crossing my fingers Mchunu beats Makabu to stir Alvarez on another direction.
    TernceBudCharlo TernceBudCharlo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
      I'm on record saying that the most dangerous guys for Canelo from 160-175 is Beterbiev and he once again proved me right last night. The dude doesn't need leverage on his punches to hurt you and that is a very rare talent you can have, pure raw power.

My dream fight would be him vs Canelo on next year but let's see what happens next year, crossing my fingers Mchunu beats Makabu to stir Alvarez on another direction.
      Would love to see Beterbiev fight Canelo but Canelo wouldn't fight someone so dangerous. He's like a bigger version of GGG. Canelo had to be shamed into fighting GGG and he know he lost that first fight and drew that second. GGG is the one guy that hurt Canelo. He wants no part of another fight with him. He knows damn well Beterbiev is gonna take some years of his career. Very dangerous fight for him. I don't see it happening. He's a cherry picker
      BaguMka BaguMka CasperUK CasperUK like this.

Comment

I don't think he's ever going to take the Beterbiev fight. I'm 99.9 percent certain that the reason Canelo didn't fight Golovkin again is due to the beating he took in the ring. Canelo almost got dropped in the rematch, and he was busted up after that fight. You know he took a **** load of punishment, which is why he was reluctant to get in the ring again with GGG. It was the biggest money fight for him, and he turned it down for less money to fight someone less dangerous. That says everything.
        BaguMka BaguMka likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

I don't think he's ever going to take the Beterbiev fight. I'm 99.9 percent certain that the reason Canelo didn't fight Golovkin again is due to the beating he took in the ring. Canelo almost got dropped in the rematch, and he was busted up after that fight. You know he took a **** load of punishment, which is why he was reluctant to get in the ring again with GGG. It was the biggest money fight for him, and he turned it down for less money to fight someone less dangerous. That says everything.
          This is why nobody takes you seriously. Ggg got the sht beat out of him the 2nd fight & his face destroyed so badly he ran away crying. He never hurt Canelo badly,what a clown

Ggg turned down the rematch you ass

Comment

Respect the honesty, most of the canelo fans on here see calling Beterbiev a bum

Comment

Originally posted by Brittney1229 View Post

Would love to see Beterbiev fight Canelo but Canelo wouldn't fight someone so dangerous. He's like a bigger version of GGG. Canelo had to be shamed into fighting GGG and he know he lost that first fight and drew that second. GGG is the one guy that hurt Canelo. He wants no part of another fight with him. He knows damn well Beterbiev is gonna take some years of his career. Very dangerous fight for him. I don't see it happening. He's a cherry picker
              idk if GGG hurt him but he def tagged Canelo up good.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

This is why nobody takes you seriously. Ggg got the sht beat out of him the 2nd fight & his face destroyed so badly he ran away crying. He never hurt Canelo badly,what a clown

Ggg turned down the rematch you ass
                Nice troll attempt. Not only has Clenelo had the **** kicked out of him but so too have you, by your daddy and by me. Keep coming back so I can continue spank you 1bSK92.St.84.jpg
                Last edited by Cypocryphy; 12-18-2021, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Nice troll attempt. Not only has Clenelo had the **** kicked out of him but so too have you, by your daddy and by me. Keep coming back so I can continue spank you 1bSK92.St.84.jpg

Show me where anything you said happened, happened. You show a photo of a tiny cut that got wiped right off & that was from gggs head, meanwhile your dumbass ignores the fact that ggg got his ass beat so badly he ran outta ring crying & hid from cameras & media so they wouldn't clown him for running from the mexican style war he called for.

Dpp-A8-Wm-XUAEEBp-Q.jpg

Dn-MYsz-XUw-AI-9-QN.jpg
                  Just look at the top half of gggs skull,it swelled up like pumpkinheadgolovkin-interview.jpg
                  Screenshot-20180916-175432.png
                  Last edited by kushking; 12-18-2021, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brittney1229 View Post

I would like to see Beterbiev versus Alvarez also, GGG did hurt Alvarez in both of their fights.
                    I thought that GGG beat him in both of their fights, and Alvarez didn't want to go through that again.
                    Consequently he hasn't fought GGG for a third time, he's just waiting for GGG to get older/slower.
                    Beterbiev would knockout Alvarez if they ever do fight, who is just to big, and strong.
                    He will knock the steroids out of Alvarez's system, that's how I see it happening.

Comment

Working...
                    X