Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada: Maria Santizo Stands In Way Of Everything I Still Want To Accomplish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada: Maria Santizo Stands In Way Of Everything I Still Want To Accomplish

Seniesa Estrada is set to wrap up what has been the most memorable year of her career to date. It hardly means that the best is not yet to come. The unbeaten two-division titlist returns to strawweight for the first defense of her WBA title, as she faces unbeaten Maria Santizo (9-0, 5KOs). The bout is the third title fight of 2021 for Estrada (21-0, 8KOs), who won belts at 105 and 108 pounds in consecutive fights and isn't done collecting hardware. "This has been an amazing year," Estrada told BoxingScene.com. "I won world titles at two weights, I thought I was going to fight a unification with another strawweight champion. But I am looking forward to that, hopefully in my next fight as long as everything goes right (on Saturday). "By next year, I want to be undisputed strawweight champion on my way to becoming undisputed champion at (junior flyweight). That begins with doing my job on (Saturday), as (Santizo) is coming to take my world title."
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-18-2021, 03:17 PM.
Working...
X