Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora: For Me, There is No Losing Option in Parker Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora: For Me, There is No Losing Option in Parker Rematch

In February it will be a decade since Derek Chisora's one and only shot at a world title. It was a wild night in Munich, better remembered for his post-fight brawl with David Haye - where at one moment Haye accidentally hit his own trainer, Adam Booth, over the head with a photographer's tripod - than Chisora's gallant effort in defeat against Vitali Klitschko. Haye and Klitschko are long retired, but Chisora keeps going and shows no inclination to stop.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chisora is a genuine throwback prizefighter; show him the money and he comes to fight.

Comment

Usyk, Whyte twice, Fury twice, Takam, Parker Twice, Pulev, Klitchsko, Haye, Helenius

Chisora has fought better opponents than most top-10 Heavyweights. Someone like Tyson Fury may be unbeaten but then he has only fought ONE top-20 Heavyweight in 6 years. Fury and Wilder seem scared to even fight Whyte. Chisora has already done it twice

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
        Chisora is a genuine throwback prizefighter; show him the money and he comes to fight.
        Derek isnt on his way to the HOF, but if you cant admire the guy, then you arent a fan.

I hope he pulls it off.

Comment

Nash would like to see Mr. War get the win tonight. Whatever happens though, his place in the Hall of Fame is already secured. War 6.0, doing things in the gym nobody has ever seen. We all know that Usyk still has nightmares about the rich man's Joe Frazier. Nash out.

Comment

"He glassed me. He f....ing glassed me!" -Dereck Chisora

Comment

Working...
            X