Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell-Alantez Fox PBC on Fox TV Weigh-In Results From Minneapolis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Morrell-Alantez Fox PBC on Fox TV Weigh-In Results From Minneapolis

David Morrell looks to defend one of the few secondary WBA titles left in circulation. The unbeaten WBA "World" super middleweight titlist faces Alantez Fox atop a televised tripleheader airing live Saturday evening on Fox TV from The Armory in Morrell's hometown of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Both boxers made weight for their scheduled 12-round affair.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jose Valenzuela is David Benavidez stablemate and just as mean and relentless! Go Ryo!

Comment

This fight kind of reminds me of Fox's brother's most recent bout against Gabriel Maestre, except I doubt he will expose Morrel. If his fight with Liam Williams was any indication then this could come to a pretty violent and early conclusion.

Comment

Underrated Card!
        ​​​​​​Richardson Hitchins vs Malik Hawkins
        Jose Valenzuela vs Austin Dulay

also the Main Event, the Fox brothers (Alantez and Mykal) can be tough they both Tall, Long and Awkward so this could be a good test for Morrell.
        BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

I'm def looking forward to this fight tomorrow. I'll watch this live and the other cards on replay or during breaks. After seeing his previous win, I want to see is Morrel has improved. If so, I think he's one of the next gen.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post
            I'm def looking forward to this fight tomorrow. I'll watch this live and the other cards on replay or during breaks. After seeing his previous win, I want to see is Morrel has improved. If so, I think he's one of the next gen.
            Improved? He's last fight was over in a blink of an eye. What can he improve from last fight? What I'll like to see is, if fox can stretch him like Allen did. Be safe
            Last edited by BendOver; 12-18-2021, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Blink of an eye? It was a few rounds if I remember correctly. Everybody can improve can't they? Hopefully this opponent is harder than the last. If that's not the case, then he prob has a different style. So I mean we'll get to see some new aspects of Morrell, whether we just didn't see them last fight or whether he trained a little different for this one.

I wasn't saying he didn't do well in the last fight. I'm saying I think he can challenge Canelo at some point if Canelo is still around, possibly, but I want to see another fight to see if he is progressing.

Comment

Working...
              X