Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Israil Madrimov Stops Michel Soro in Ninth - Controversy Erupts Over Ending

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Israil Madrimov Stops Michel Soro in Ninth - Controversy Erupts Over Ending

Tashkent Uzbekistan, - In a WBA junior middleweight eliminator, Israil Madrimov (8-0, 6 KOs) picked up a controversial stoppage of Michel Soro (35-3-1, 24 KOs) in the ninth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Israil Madrimov can take a step closer to achieving his World Title dream when he faces Michel Soro in a Final Eliminator for the WBA Super-Welterweight crown on another huge night for Uzbekistan boxing at the Renaissance Hall in Tashkent on Friday December 17, with all of the action shown live worldwide on DAZN.

Madrimov (7-0, 5 KOs), the No.2 ranked Super-Welterweight with the WBA, outpointed the Democratic Republic of the Congo’s Emmany Kalombo, who had won all fourteen of his professional contests inside the distance before facing ‘The Dream’, last time out at the Humo Arena in Tashkent on the undercard of Murodjon Akhmadaliev’s win over Ryosuke Iwasa.

France’s Soro (35-2-1, 24 KOs) is ranked No.1 in the world at 154lbs with the WBA and secured mandatory status in 2018 with a two-round wipe-out of the USA’s Greg Vendetti. The reigning WBA Gold World Super-Welterweight Champion scored a pair of knockouts over his compatriots Anderson Prestot and Cedric Vitu in 2019 but hasn’t fought since.

Comment

I’m looking forward to this one !

Comment

Damn this starts early. About an hour and 20 minutes from now.

Comment

Let’s goo. War Soro!

Comment

"Final eliminatooooooor"

Comment

War Ekimov!

Comment

Bek the bully back in the ring after getting splattered

Comment

I almost bet Ekimov on points at like +2300 lol but he's probably gonna get turned into a pile of goo

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                    I almost bet Ekimov on points at like +2300 lol but he's probably gonna get turned into a pile of goo
                    i knew hes tough as old boots so went with the over

Bek looks like a lil doughboy he really should be at 160. probably could even make 154..

Comment

Working...
                    X