Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul's Coach: Woodley is Harder Fight Than Fury, This Time We Finish The job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul's Coach: Woodley is Harder Fight Than Fury, This Time We Finish The job

A few weeks ago, it was announced that Tommy Fury had pulled out of his December 18th showdown against Jake Paul. The fight was slated to headline a Showtime pay-per-view event that is taking place in Tampa, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jake is a 3 round fighter before he gasses.

question is will woodley carry him to 8 this time or let his hands go late.

Comment

I've thought about a big fight for these types of cards, especially for Triller, and that is Michael Jordan vs Scottie Pippen.

Let them settle their beef in the ring lol. For Jake, his team is clever, they know these mma guys don't box well. Not his fault though Tommy pulled out, for valid or suspect reasons.

Comment

I love boxing because you can’t hide who you are in the ring....this mouth breathing idiot Jake talks all this high powered trash, lifts weights, takes steroids, and guess what...when it came time to show who he is after that Woodley right hand he ran, held, looked at the clock, looked to his corner for help instead of FIGHTING!
        You can’t teach heart or the fighting spirit, you are born with it or not...Jake proved he is 100% not.
        Woodley got hit and would smile and come back for more...Jake gets hit and literally runs for his life, even announced his retirement after...you can’t hide who you are in the ring, and he proved he is not a fighter.

Comment

Just reschedule the fight with Tommy right?

Anyone who isn't a Paul fanboy knows 100% that Jake will not fight a legit boxer now. Straight up duck lol

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
            Jake is a 3 round fighter before he gasses.

question is will woodley carry him to 8 this time or let his hands go late.
            I'm not a fan of either. I actually think they both are a joke. But wondering if Woodley will " carry " Paul for 8 Rds is probably the funniest thing I've heard in ages. Woodley will get starched this time. It won't go past 3 rounds .

Comment

Working...
            X