Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Serrano: All Of My Focus is On Miriam Gutierrez, I Never Overlook Who's In Front Of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Serrano: All Of My Focus is On Miriam Gutierrez, I Never Overlook Who's In Front Of Me

TAMPA - Amanda Serrano is one win away from entering the biggest fight in women's boxing history. All that means to the record-setting seven division titlist is that her upcoming fight with Spain's Miriam Gutierrez is the most important of her storied career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully her roid raging brother in-law doesn't act a damn fool this time. That guy seriously needs to be banned from working a corner. Heck, perhaps banned from the fights themselves. If he can't act straight in the corner, I doubt he'd act straight from the sidelines.

Comment

Personally I really rate Serrano but yes agreed, behaviour of corner in past fights is not good for boxing. Also did he get caught with ped's before years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
        Hopefully her roid raging brother in-law doesn't act a damn fool this time. That guy seriously needs to be banned from working a corner. Heck, perhaps banned from the fights themselves. If he can't act straight in the corner, I doubt he'd act straight from the sidelines.
        That was truly embarassing.

Comment

Working...
        X