Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Prez: Beterbiev an Absolute Beast, He Will Hunt You Down and Take Head Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank Prez: Beterbiev an Absolute Beast, He Will Hunt You Down and Take Head Off

Top Rank President Todd DuBoef, who promotes WBC, IBF light heavyweight champion Artur Beterbiev, would love to get his fighter in the ring with Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez in 2022.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well he keeps fighting bums so none of that “exciting” things matter

Comment

Beterbiev vs canelo Ramirez or bivol next

Comment

Canelo vs Beterbiev is the best fight that can be made in all of Boxing.
        Cyborg Fangerloo Cyborg Fangerloo likes this.

Comment

Wondering for how long the hype train of Beterbiev is going to continue. He is very strong yes, but boxing is not about strength so I am looking forward to next Saturday to see if he shows some more holes in his game.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
            Wondering for how long the hype train of Beterbiev is going to continue. He is very strong yes, but boxing is not about strength so I am looking forward to next Saturday to see if he shows some more holes in his game.
            He's actually good at almost everything, just not the one thing that wins big fights: popularity/revenue potential in the west

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
              Well he keeps fighting bums so none of that “exciting” things matter
              He fought an undefeated Callum Johnson and the Nail from the Ukraine. I wouldn't call either of those fighters bums. The Nail was actually an elite-level fighter. His two fights tho year are his mandatories. Beterbiev will unify with someone next if he doesn't get Canelo. Guaranteed. Beterbiev don't mess around.
              SimpleTouchee SimpleTouchee likes this.

Comment

He was, he's getting on now & will be ready for Canelo in another year.

Comment

If Canelo fights Beterbiev in 2022 at 175lbs, no catchweights, no clauses, I'll be impressed.

Comment

He won't beat Canelo or Benavidez if they fought, but he is very strong and powerful.

He didn't look that good at all in his last fight, but we shall see against Browne. It's doubtful he can make this weight for much longer, seeing as he had to have two attempts to make weight now.

Comment

Working...
                    X