Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs, John Ryder Close To Completing Deal For February 12 Fight In London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs, John Ryder Close To Completing Deal For February 12 Fight In London

Daniel Jacobs is close to securing his opportunity to redeem himself in a super middleweight fight. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that representatives for Jacobs and John Ryder have nearly completed a deal for them to meet in a 12-round super middleweight match February 12 in London. O2 Arena is among the potential venues for a main event DAZN will stream.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Danny but he got a dam gift against Rosado and he knows dam well he lost that fight, in fact his Aunt Ruth and Uncle Charles called him afterwards and said boy you either gone fight right or retire!

Comment

good fight. Jacobs is better . Ryder comes hard
      gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Would hardly be an upset to see Ryder come out on top here.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          I like Danny but he got a dam gift against Rosado and he knows dam well he lost that fight, in fact his Aunt Ruth and Uncle Charles called him afterwards and said boy you either gone fight right or retire!
          I agree with ya! At least a draw. Crappy cards though

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            Never liked Jacobs. Don't care at all about Ryder, but hope he wins.

Comment

Is Ryder that big in England that it warrants that venue?

Comment

Bum fight..Jacobs may fight 2-4 more guys like this and cash out against one of the Euro bots at 175..Huge chance for Ryder though

Comment

i dont get why eddie has brought danny jacobs back on. He proved vs Rosado that he was cruising to easy paydays. He beat Derv, lost to Canelo and then lost to Rosado....made over $20m...and he basically didnt need to do much other than just walk around in the ring, occasionally shadow box and clinch at every possinly opportunity.
                  ✔ (Low- ) ✔ (Low- ) likes this.

Comment

Jacobs has zero killer instinct and has become boring to watch so I guess I will root for Ryder if I even bother to view this.

Comment

Working...
                    X