Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul, Tyron Woodley - Face To Face at Final Rematch Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul, Tyron Woodley - Face To Face at Final Rematch Presser

Paul, Woodley Rematch Photos Gallery - International superstar and unbeaten pro boxer Jake "The Problem Child" Paul and former MMA world champion Tyron "The Chosen One" Woodley previewed their highly-anticipated rematch during the final press conference Thursday before they square off in the SHOWTIME PPV main event this Saturday, December 18 live from AMALIE Arena in Tampa. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Woodley knocks this clown the FK out this time!

Comment

Haha who is that guy in the middle with the look on his face like "please kill me now"

Comment

Woodley got his assss kicked by a YouTube clown for real doe!

Comment

Paul beats Chavez Jr...would love to see that!!!

Comment

I can't fathom who would even watch, let alone pay for this excuse for a fight.

Comment

Woodley getting paid!
              Short notice, rarely trains & been going down hill for year's.
              Does anyone really expect anything different?

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
                Hopefully Woodley knocks this clown the FK out this time!
                I’m pretty sure that Woodley knocking out JP is a violation of the fight contract and would result in Woodley losing any and all wages guaranteed

Comment

@ 5: 13

Move over WBC 'Franchise' title. I say that the Jake Paul 'MVP' belt is now the most universally recognized title in boxing by virtue that a actual boxer who happens to be the current face of boxing ( Jake Paul ), is drawing millions of new fans to the sport, in the shortest yet most  lustrous career, EVER.

These remarkable and unprecedented achievements hold more weight to me than what fatso Sauliman and the crooks at the WBC headquarters have to say.

Comment

Jake Paul's a ******

Comment

Working...
                    X