Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: If Broner Fight Doesn't Happen, Would Love To Fight Danny Garcia, Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: If Broner Fight Doesn't Happen, Would Love To Fight Danny Garcia, Mikey Garcia

Conor Benn remains hopeful that Eddie Hearn will be able to offer Adrien Broner enough money to entice the former champion to box Benn early in 2022.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Benn, your a joke. You say you want to fight top Americans. Broner isn't a top American. He's a washed up has-been , who as of this writing, we don't even know if he's alive or not. Then you say you wanna beat up guys that have already been beaten so you can compare yourself to those other guys . Your wacked. Do us all a favour, stay in Britain.
    Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Conner who?
      MinuteMaid5 MinuteMaid5 likes this.

Comment

This could be a step too far, I am by no means a fan of Broner, in fact I believe as a human being he is disgusting, but I still believe Broner would do serious damage to Benn at this point.
        Pac=Duran Pac=Duran likes this.

Comment

Why not Jerry Garcia?
          SugarDeanC*ntly SugarDeanC*ntly likes this.

Comment

This guy loves fighting the old timers that’s for sure

Comment

It's a good strategy to get some names on the old resume. I think Danny - no. Danny would destroy the destroyer at this stage IMO. Benn needs to work on his footwork above all. He still not the complete package so he can beat washed fighters like Borner but not Danny Garcia.

Comment

The article states Benn is No 5 with wba and WBC.

Is Broner amongst the fighters who are ranked above him?

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
                  It's a good strategy to get some names on the old resume. I think Danny - no. Danny would destroy the destroyer at this stage IMO. Benn needs to work on his footwork above all. He still not the complete package so he can beat washed fighters like Borner but not Danny Garcia.
                  Eehhh. I don’t think some of you realise how useless Danny Garcia actually is at 147.

Comment

Bud crawford perfect match unless he lands a legit belt holder. Would be good fight while last. Bud needs this fight on public tv. Thurman n any belt holder would demand ppv. The revenues arent really in bud favor. Gain fans fighting a big fight on public tv. Swift garcia or benn

Comment

Working...
                    X