Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: If I Can't Beat Chisora, I Have To Really Look at Myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker: If I Can't Beat Chisora, I Have To Really Look at Myself

Former world champion Joseph Parker, 29-years-old, believes is career could realistically be over if he takes a loss to Derek Chisora in their upcoming rematch. The two rivals will collide on Saturday night at the AO Arena in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Especially now.....If you lose, just find a nice cave and call it a day.
    Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Joesph will never be a major player again, the others have stepped up their game but you are still boring and not developing after years in the game. Hang them up!

Comment

Parker and Chisora are that level of heavyweight below the top, competitive but not the best.

Actually, either of them would be a nice test for a young contender like Jared Anderson, to see how good he is. Anderson has a flaw or two, so that's a good learning curve for him to fight one of these two.

Comment

I know Parker used to be real consistent with retiring at 30, is he still following that plan or has things changed ?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            I know Parker used to be real consistent with retiring at 30, is he still following that plan or has things changed ?
            His retirement shipment of meth got found out so he no longer has a retirement fund bless him has to keep going.

Comment

Parker’s years of boxing and still very poor transition from mid range to short range makes him look awkward and puzzled . If he’s just looking at himself now he’s years behind schedule but it’s a simple fix of adjustment. He’s been handed gift wins to ,this fight is do or die for him . If he hasn’t learned how to set up shots from distance it’s going to be a long night of getting hit again . He was roughed up good and I thought he getting bullied and lost .

Parker should win this one late stoppage if he is going to be a top guy ,if not and he slides by he’s not going to do much against better bigger guys . He’s actually getting an easier Chisora this time as well .
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 12-16-2021, 10:47 AM.

Comment

The sad truth being, only you are still wondering what comes next. The fan's interest has been dwindling consistently over the recent years.

Comment

Parker should've been looking at himself long and hard since the Takam fight he's hardly the same fighter since then and Takam shouldn't be having that kind of effect on someone.

And truthfully he was never that good to begin with, he's had 2-3 gift decisions against less then stellar competition, he has no dog in him and since the AJ lack desire completely.

Quite frankly I'm amazed the guy is still highly regarded by some...

Comment

This is a make or break fight for Parker no doubt about it. He is a true gentleman and a nice guy, plus we never have enough samoans and islanders as champions.

I hope he makes it through this and brings out the mongrel for once, Go Parker!

Comment

Working...
                    X