Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Reflects on Wilder Trilogy Fight, Wants To Spend Time With Former Foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Reflects on Wilder Trilogy Fight, Wants To Spend Time With Former Foe

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is currently relaxing in Florida with his family, as he looks ahead to a very busy 2022. Fury was in action back in October, in what many felt was one of the best heavyweight fights in years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson and Holyfield underwent the same process after they fought, so why not Fury and Wilder? They will become best buddies one day.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that

Comment

Fury's laying it on pretty thick here. Given what he's said, you'd think that Fury went toe to toe with prime Joe Louis instead of Wilder, an opponent whose lack of boxing skills subjected him to ridicule whenever anyone mentioned that he would beat Fury. By the way, the third fight was an entertaining fight, but it was because of the awkwardness and ineptitude of both fighters and certainly not any measure of athletic or boxing greatness. Mark my words, Usyk will expose all of Fury's flaws and limited skills regardless of the size difference.
        Slowhand Slowhand Zoffeler Zoffeler like this.

Comment

Yeah I recall them being chums before the first two fights and I’m sure they will again. I don’t think either of them will be in the sport much longer if I’m honest.
          Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

That's Peace! Much respect to Tyson Fury!

Comment

Fury and Wilder can have a bond most people cant fathom. They brought the best and worst out in each other in the same time frame. Like my man Oldskoolg said above I think both guys are 1 foot out the door of the sport already. So reflecting times past together isnt too far fetched.

Comment

I think this is proof, that Wilder pushed Tyson Fury more than anyone else 'Inside the ring, and outside the ring'

I am saying this because? There are people who, try and make out like Tyson Fury had a easy time with Deontay Wilder.

None of the fights where easy, whether from a physical perspective or psychological. Fury had to overcome the fear of Wilder's power, he had to survive Wilder's power. And in the third fight, inside and outside the ring 'It was all out ware fare from Deontay Wilder'.

This match up, may have not been the highest in terms of skill. But it had passion, and real genuine competition 'It was more than just business'.

Comment

wilder should show up to fury wearing the costume & a gun and not let fury leave until he tells the truth about his floppy gloves

Comment

I doubt it, Wilder is too bitter of a man.

Comment

Working...
                    X