Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Soro-Israil Madrimov: Another Gem at Junior Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Soro-Israil Madrimov: Another Gem at Junior Middleweight

By Cliff Rold - The best division in boxing right now is lightweight, right Not so fast. While recent action cast shine on the depth and quality of the division, lightweight is far from the only division with a case for being the most competitive in boxing. We're living through a time when several divisions are vibrant and flush with fresh matches. Perhaps the best argument against lightweight will again get the spotlight this weekend.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m under the assumption that this card will begin streaming early in the morning at 9 am ET/6 am PT, but I could be wrong. Looking forward to the main event. Can’t really the same for the rest. Looks like Giyasov will blast the shopworn Coria out of there early.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
      I’m under the assumption that this card will begin streaming early in the morning at 9 am ET/6 am PT, but I could be wrong. Looking forward to the main event. Can’t really the same for the rest. Looks like Giyasov will blast the shopworn Coria out of there early.
      It might be 7 am ET/ 4 am PT, if the fight card starts at 5 pm in Uzbekistan. You think it starts at 7 p.m. over there?

BTW: Tszyu vs Madrimov, who do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

It might be 7 am ET/ 4 am PT, if the fight card starts at 5 pm in Uzbekistan. You think it starts at 7 p.m. over there?

I see Madrimov, beating Tszyu, but I could be wrong because Tszyu has proven to be tough as nails.

Comment

The fight between Israil Madrimov, and Michael Soro, should really be a barn burner.
          steeve steel steeve steel likes this.

Comment

Oh okay. I’ll be up to watch it then. I want to see Madrimov improve his defense and to get tighter with his punches. If he continues getting more experience, then he’ll be a force in the division. He has very good power and excellent conditioning.

Comment

Been pretty impressed with Madrimov. He’s been matched hard and he’s still relatively young. They’re obviously comfortable that they’ve a world champ in their hands.

It’s nice to see this becoming more common, seems to be an eastern euro type thing maybe because they tend to stay in the ams longer so need to develop faster. But facing stiff opposition on the way up is definitely good preparation for a world title bout.

Comment

Soro is good but he wasn't brought to Uzbekistan to upset an Uzbek prospect. Should be a good fight for a while but Madrimov will prevail.

I've seen Giyasov fight a couple times and I feel like he's not quite as good as he thinks he is. He should have no problem with the tough but shopworn Zorrito.
                Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
                  DAZN got their stream starting at 15.00 UK time (UTC+0) so 10.00 EST(UTC-5) or 07.00 PT (UTC-8) by my reckoning. I'd imagine the Main wil be an hour or two later depending on how much of the card they show. Honestly there ain't anything massively interesting on the rest of the card, it's more like a showcase / ring experience for the current crop of Uzbek ammys who recently turned pro. although if you're interested in seeing some of the potential new talent coming out of central asia it's worth a look.
                  Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

GGG now lives through Madrimov! I just knew that was Golovkin when I saw the thumbnail.

Comment

Working...
                    X